An updated list of precautionary measures below:
- You may wear a mask if you feel comfortable doing so when coming into the practice. If you do not own a mask, they can be purchased at $2 each for you to wear when inside the practice. (Note: The optometrist will also be wearing masks when in close contact with patients, and may also wear gloves)
- Forehead temperature check on entering. For temperatures above 37.3⁰C, we may need to reschedule your appointment
- Hand sanitiser is available when you enter.
- Please bring one essential accompanying person only
- Been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting the result
- Sore throat
- Been in contact with anyone coming from overseas in the last 14 days
If you have any of the above, please call 3345 3383 to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks time.
As such, we will be adjusting our cancellation policy to allow you to make the right decision in regards to coming to your appointment. However please keep us informed should you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Thanking everyone for their understanding during this difficult time!
Grace & Vision Optometrist team