As the situation around COVID-19 continues to change on a daily basis, our opening hours may be affected. Please call ahead on 33453383 to check our latest opening hours before visiting the practice.
An updated list of precautionary measures below:
- We are asking all patients to wear masks when coming into the practice. If you do not have a mask, they can be purchased at $2 each for you to wear when inside the practice. (Note: All staff will also be wearing masks when in close contact with patients, and may also wear gloves)
- Forehead temperature check on entering. For temperatures above 37.3⁰C, we may need to reschedule your appointment
- Hand sanitiser is available when you enter.
- Please bring essential accompanying persons only
- Been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting the result
- Sore throat
- Been in contact with anyone coming from overseas in the last 14 days
Thanking everyone for their understanding during this difficult time!
To our dear friends and patients,
In light of recent events surrounding coronavirus, we would like to take a minute to address our response at Grace & Vision Optometrist.
For the safety and health of our patients, staff and families, we are proactively making precautions to ensure a safe environment for everyone. We are therefore asking all of our patients to practice good hygiene, come with essential accompanying persons only, and to remain at home if feeling unwell.
Please do not come to your appointment if you have:
– Been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the result
– Been overseas in the past 14 days, or been in contact with anyone coming from overseas
– Sore throat
– Coughing or sneezing
If you have any of the above, please call 3345 3383 to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks time.
As such, we will be adjusting our cancellation policy to allow you to make the right decision in regards to coming to your appointment. However please keep us informed should you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
For patients entering the practice, we will be taking the following precautions:
To minimise person-to-person contact, we will be limiting the number of patients inside the practice and waiting room to two (2) families at any time. As such, we will be locking the front door until further notice. Please knock on the front door to make yourself known to reception.
– Please make yourself known to reception when you arrive, and you may be asked to wait in your car if necessary (we will call your mobile when we are ready to see you)
– Mandatory temperature measurement (appointments must be rescheduled if temp is >37.5⁰C)
– Essential accompanying persons only. Children: Two parents only. Adults: One other adult only.
– Use hand sanitiser or hand wash
For patients needing products or lens solutions, or to pick up glasses
If you are unwell and need any products or glasses from us, we can arrange payment over the phone, to be collected at our front door. Our phone number is 3345 3383.
For glasses, we can arrange an appointment to fit the glasses once you are well, and we can call you to go through the glasses care instructions.
We will be unable to do any glasses adjustments on patients with symptoms as above.
We remain open for the present time, being even more vigilant with the safety of our patients and team. We are ensuring our practice is cleaned and sanitised thoroughly throughout the day, and after each patient. All staff members will also be undergoing mandatory temperature measurements, and you may see our staff wearing masks if necessary.
Opening hours (last updated 27/03/2020)
Saturday 8:30-3.30pm* As Saturday is generally our busiest day, please try to come during weekdays to minimise person-to-person contact if possible.
We hope to keep you updated with the latest news and changes.