Comprehensive Eye Exam
Grace & Vision Optometrist in Brisbane’s southside is not just about prescribing glasses. We’re about comprehensive eye health and peace of mind.
Our comprehensive eye examinations involve:
- Obtaining patient history including any eye or vision complaints, general health and family history of any eye conditions.
- Assess your need for an optical aid such as glasses or contact lenses, taking into account of your lifestyle and work.
- Vision check and measurement of any eye prescription, and providing the prescription that gives the best balance between clarity and comfort.
- Investigation into the cause of any visual discomfort, including:
- Sore/red eyes
- Dry/gritty eyes
- Watery eyes
- Rapidly increasing prescription
- Intermittent blurry vision.
- External and internal eye examination to detect progressive eye diseases.
- Using our state of the art technology to provide eye disease detection such as:
- Blepharitis and dry eye
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Eye condition detection such as:
- Myopia (short-sightedness)
- Hyperopia (long-sightedness)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Strabismus (turned eye)
- Eye focusing problems (accommodative dysfunction)
- Convergence excess or insufficiency (eye muscle coordination problems)
- Colour vision defects
- Discuss findings of the examination and give the most suitable recommendation for your eye condition. We will endeavour to give you the best advice on prevention, protection and maintenance to keep your eyes healthy!
We look forward to providing you the care and attention that your eyes deserve!
Lucy Hsieh, Optometrist
BAppSci (Optom QUT), Ocular Therapeutics, Behavioural Optom (UNSW), Orthokeratology.
We are passionate about helping our patients manage and treat their vision problems with the utmost professionalism and care.
Tina Hung, Optometrist